Which Category to use when setting up a supplier in Hosted
I am cleaning up our suppliers information and have noticed under 'additional info' in the suppliers details, there is a drop down box to catergorise and choose the type. What is the best one to choose?
I am doing this to eventually set up paying our creditors via an ABA file, so I want to make sure all details are correct before trying to attempt the ABA file. Many of the suppliers are listed as 'Cheque Supplier' and others are listed as 'Direct Debit Supplier'.
I'm guessing it should be cheque, but just want to confirm.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community