Long Service Leave calculations and accrual
Hoping someone can help. I have an employee who has worked with us for just over 10 years. They want to use a couple of days Long Service Leave as they have used all their Annual Leave. During the 10 years they have worked both part time and full time with the part time hours varying over the years. Is there any easy way/report that I can run to work out the average hours worked so I can calculate the LSL.
Next question what is the best way to enter LSL in reckon and going forward should I set up accruals for it.
Hoping someone can help. Bit scared about all the calculations and set up of it.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community