Allowance Rate per unit under $1.00 is not accepted

Allowances set up with a unit rate below $1.00, example cents per km is 0.85 per unit, are not accepted when you add them in employee pay set up.

Screen shot below - If you change the 0.85 rate in employee pay set up to $1.00 or higher, it accepts it.

Other allowances do the same if the unit rate is below $1.00.

I have deleted a couple of allowances and input again with no luck.

You must be able to do this, as the ATO cents per km is currently 0.85

Appreciate any advice / help please.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,207 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Gayle_10863666

Thanks for raising. Let me get a bit more info around this and I'll come back to you shortly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,207 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Gayle_10863666

I've just had a word with our dev team and this is something they have in their list to fix up at the moment. I've added this to our Known Issues & Fixes article and will update it as soon as I more info on a fix.

Just in the interim, please add the allowance item to the employee in the pay run manually. I'll keep you posted on when a fix is in place for this so you can add it to your employee's Pay Setup.

Apologies for the hassle this is causing.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Gayle_10863666
    Gayle_10863666 Member Posts: 37 ✭

Thank you Rav, yes it lets you add it during the pay run without problem -- I can only imagine how long it takes you to wind down at the end of your day!!!

• Rav

A glass a day keeps the doctor away.. I think that's how the saying goes... 🤣😂

• Rav

Hi @Gayle_10863666

Just wanted to loop back to this and let you know this should now be fixed up. You'll be able to add an allowance with a value less than $1.00 in the employee Pay Setup.

Give it a go when you can and let me know if you still have any trouble.

Cheers

• Gayle_10863666
    Gayle_10863666 Member Posts: 37 ✭

Hello Rav, yes all good now, I have input an allowance under $1.00 in employee pay set without problem.

Thank you - Gayle