50% off promo

redman
redman Member Posts: 29 Reckoner Reckoner
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll

Hello, I purchased your 50% off promotion for reckon payroll for a period of 12 months-till 17 July 2024. I’m being charged full price. Is there a reason for this? I have contacted support a number of times only to be ignored regarding this issue. What’s going on?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @redman

I'd find it very surprising that our support team would ignore a case such as this 😲.

Can you let me know the case number from your chat with our team so I can try track down where things are at with this.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• redman

I have not been given a case number. The support person who answered is Avinash but it went no further than “I’ll have the team look into it”

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @redman

Can you do me a favour and check your subscription details in your Apple App Store and let me know what appears there.

To do that, go to your Apple ID ➡️ Subscriptions ➡️ You should see details of what you're subscribed to and the price you're being billed.

Let me know when you can

Cheers

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• redman

When I open active subscriptions I see this:

If I tap on it to open it I see this information:

If you could please clarify which is the correct price I would appreciate that. As it’s a little confusing. Thanks

• Rav

Cool thanks @redman.

The regular price of the Payroll App subscription is $9.99/month however as your second screenshot shows, you've got our promo price is $4.99/month. The subscription will revert to the regular price once the 12 month promo period is up.

With that said, in your opening post you've mentioned you've been charged full price. Has that actually occurred? ie. have you been charged $9.99 on the payment method you have loaded on your Apple App Store?

• redman

Ok thanks. Confusion occurred because I received this from Apple billing:

When I contacted them, they directed me back to you to clarify the amount. Which I did but then didn’t receive anything to clarify which amount would be deducted. On checking again looks like the correct amount is coming out.

thanks