Start date for AL and PL not showing correctly - unable to correct
I am having issues with an employee that had start date in 1994. Recently upgraded to STP2 (Reckon One).
Employee received pay increase - not allowing me to update pay template as it is saying that the Leave start date is prior to employees start date (Leave date is showing 1967(?))
I have gone through and edited the start date on Leave Items BUT it doesn't save. (LSL Is showing correct date). I have also Tabbed through employee file incase something else was missing, but that is all good.
Note: other employees that commenced from 2000 onwards have been okay and I have been able to apply their increases successfully.
Has anyone else had this - or any suggestions as to how I can get this sorted.
Thanks in advance for the assistance.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community