does Hosted have a TFN declaration form.

Liam Francisco
Liam Francisco Member Posts: 20

is there a built in TFN declaration form or one we can download; I understand that there are no downloadable ones from the ATO anymore.

I have found some employees have trouble navigating the online ATO system for lodging them and was wondering if there is a way of doing it in Hosted. I know I do not need to send them to the ATO anymore with the STP system.

cheers Liam

Best Answer

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,196 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited October 8 Answer ✓

When you enter the employee details, there is a box in there in the Taxes section that says Lodge TFN declaration, just enter the date and it will lodge with STP

Answers

• Liam Francisco

Thank you, I will have to look for it. I have entered all the tfn details when I set them up. Just used to the old form way 😊

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,196 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

It’s still a good idea to get them to fill out the old form, or even a personalised one, that way you get the correct information from them to keep

• Liam Francisco

I have done that, I had a copy of the old one saved in my one drive. Thanks again 😊

• Kris_Williams

You’re very welcome ……