License Expired / no longer update stock prices
It appears the Reckon have instituted around October 4th, a series of license expiries.
If you study the open items on this community board there are at least three chains with multiple entries about loss of access to stock price updates, notwithstanding having current Subscriptions in place.
It is also apparent that while the Australian Support staff know how to fix the problem with updating the License details [see the Help function in RPP where it resides], the Indian Technical support staff do not.
Which leaves two questions for Rav to answer on behalf of Reckon.
1 - why did this problem occur, and what can be done to stop it recurring? and
2- When are the Indian Support Staff going to receive the appropriate scripts and training?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community