Reckon Community - Site performance issues (30 October) - RESOLVED ✅

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
edited October 2023 in About Reckon Community

Hi everyone

I'm currently looking into some performance issues affecting the Reckon Community site. Early indication shows that some tasks are taking longer to load than normal or in some cases an error message appearing when trying to create a post, upload an image, leaving a reaction on a post/reply on the Community.

ℹ️ This does NOT affect any Reckon software products such as Reckon Payroll or Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Apologies for the trouble this is causing at the moment. I've engaged with our Community technology partner for further investigation/information and will keep you updated.

This is now resolved ✅

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I love your Garfield………….

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Haha glad you like it Kris! It perfectly summed me up yesterday afternoon 😆😅

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Rav

THIS IS RESOLVED ✅

Hi all,

The performance issues affecting the Community yesterday look to be related to maintenance occurring on the Cloudflare network external to Reckon.

This has been completed and the Reckon Community is back to full operation.

Thanks for your patience and apologies for any hassle this caused yesterday.

If you notice any hiccups with the operation of the Community, please sing out.

Thanks everyone!