I can't print on my Reckon Hosted

Michelle_Smith
Michelle_Smith Member Posts: 6 Novice Member Novice Member
edited November 2023 in Accounts Hosted

Hi, I'm having trouble printing invoices since the last maintenance.

Does anyone have the same issue? and any advise on how to fix this?

Then the program just stops responding.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Michelle_Smith

What is happening specifically when you attempt to print in Hosted at the moment? Are you encountering an error message? If so, what is it? A screenshot would be really handy.

Also, what are you attempting to print specifically? ie. invoice, report etc

Are you experiencing the same behaviour regardless of what you attempt to print?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Michelle_Smith

Hey Rav,

Thank you for getting back to me. I've just read your previous comment on Moana47's query "Cant Print Today", we were having the same issue. Your advise worked and my Reckon Hosted is now printing again. Thank you!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2023

Good to hear @Michelle_Smith

Just for our info though, can I just confirm what the message/prompt said specifically (if you can recall) ie. which font was missing?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Michelle_Smith

Not sure....possibly Arial?? It starts with an A

• Michelle_Smith

Here's the pop up window. It is Arial Narrow.

Would this be happening each time I print something?

• Rav

Thanks for this @Michelle_Smith, that's super helpful 👍

Our teams are still looking into this at the moment but if you click OK on that message, your document will continue print normally, it'll substitute the missing Arial Narrow font with Arial.

• Rav

Hi @Michelle_Smith

Just wanted to let you know this issue is now resolved. Latest update/info from the main announcement linked below.

You'll just need to logout of Reckon Accounts Hosted (instructions below) and the missing fonts will be restored the next time you login.