Contact Hours

Rang at 5pm on a Monday and apparently I've called outside their operating hours!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Michelle_6886974

Were you trying to call through to our customer service team on one of the numbers above or trying to get through to the technical support team?

Either way, can you let me know which phone number you called and which option you selected on the line when you got that message.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Michelle_6886974
    Michelle_6886974 Member Posts: 7 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Rav,

I rang 1800 732 566, then option 2, then option 1. So I called back and tried option 2 and then option 2 and got the same message.

• Michelle_6886974
    Michelle_6886974 Member Posts: 7 Reckoner Reckoner

Just called again hoping this issue had been rectified and got the same "you've called outside our business hours" response.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hey @Michelle_6886974

Can you please shoot me a private message with the phone number you called from, the time of your call, and again which number of ours you called (& option) if it's different from the above.

I'll ask our contact centre to see if they can track why your call is reaching that message.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.