Super in RESC column

Saz02h
Saz02h Member Posts: 35 ✭✭

I have 2 employees with a portion of there super in the RESC coloum. How do i change this for that column to be zero

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,207 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Saz02h

If you have paid super over and above the statutory rate, or if there has been salary sacrifice to super in your pay runs then that portion will be attributed to RESC.

Is there a specific reason you're looking for RESC to be zero?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Saz02h
    Saz02h Member Posts: 35 ✭✭

I believe it could be an error and the original pay rate (night shift) should have super calculated on it but instead it put the extra super in the resc column. is that correct

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,207 Community Manager Community Manager

That doesn't sound right but we'd need a closer look at the pay run in question to be able to determine what's happened.

Is this a pay run that you've created in Reckon Payroll itself or something that has come over from your previous Payroll Premier desktop software?

If its the former, can you please provide a screenshot of the pay run that shows which items have been used and the calculation of super. Example below -

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.