Using Reckon One for membership

RBMS
RBMS Member Posts: 3

Using Reckon One for a Men's Shed. The set up has each member recorded as a Customer and his annual membership is receipted manually and then posted to his Customer Account via Receive Money , the manual receipt number is recorded under reference and in details a comment EG M'ship 2023. All simple and direct not an issue.

My question is recording address, phone etc as well as emergency contact details and any other basic info deemed necessary.

I am aware that there are several address options but cannot fins any way to generate a customer report across the various addresses. I have had a quick look but nothing fell out as simple & obvious - same as a Custome history of transactions when the package is set up as CASH.

Any info appreciated

PS - also would LOVE to be able to sort the Account Enquiry as is available ofr the P&L - the code is already there, so why not provide the sort option rather than just dump random detals ???

Thanks Richard

Comments

• Alexander McKeown
    Alexander McKeown Reckon Staff Posts: 147 Reckon Staff

Hello @RBMS ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

A Customer in Reckon One only needs a valid display name to be generated. All other information is entirely optional, though may prove useful if invoices are sent out.

As for checking Customer Addresses in a report, you can do so through the Customer List reports - you can access this report by going into Reports -> Lists -> Customer list.

As for sorting the Account Enquiry, I'm unsure I follow what you mean by "As is available for the P&L" - could you perhaps clarify somewhat for me? The report should generate in the same manner as a P&L in terms of sorting.

Kind regards,

Alexander McKeown

Reckon Senior Technical Support