Logo on Payment Receipt different to Invoice - Company Logo Vs Trading Name Logo

Options
benanddeehudson
benanddeehudson Member Posts: 3

Hi All,

Seeking any input on this one...

Have generated an invoice on a standard template using the Trading Name logo which differs from my company logo. When I generate the payment receipt, the Company logo shows instead of the trading name logo.

Can this be edited somewhere?

Tagged:

Comments

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 132 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @benanddeehudson,

Could you please provide a screenshot of your current settings for the standard template in Reckon one?

Please navigate to Settings and to Manage invoice templates

Thank you and speak soon.

Cheers,

Lucas

• benanddeehudson
    Options

IPS Logo generating on invoice is the right one... just shows company logo when do payment receipt.

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 132 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @benanddeehudson,

Sorry for the delay.

Please check the templates being used when the payment receipts come in please, I'm not too sure if I am understanding what is exactly happening here and will get another colleague to take a look.

Thank you and speak soon.

Cheers,

Lucas

• benanddeehudson
    Options

Just looked at invoice and this would work anyways...

This is what I was getting at Payment Receipt screen... note the different logos...

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 143 Reckon Staff
    Options

Morning @benanddeehudson

In addition to your query above, please check the following -

• When you go to Lists - Templates
    • Open the template you want to check and open Layout Designer
    • In Layout Designer, please confirm if the logos that you have added are similar or different. You should be looking at something as in the screenshot attached.

You will be able to edit the template and make it as per your requirement.

Please test and confirm if this helped with your issue. Feel free to let us know, and will be happy to help you.

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year🎄

Regards

Tanvi

• klaura
    klaura Reckon Staff Posts: 81 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @benanddeehudson,

A different template might be used when printing the Payment Receipt in Reckon One. Could you please verify that the logo attached to the Generic Template and Standard Template are the same? If not, you may attach the correct log in Generic and see if updates it the Payment receipt.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,