Leave taken report

Saz02h
Saz02h Member Posts: 35 ✭✭

There used to be a leave taken report in payroll premier showing the amount of leave taken, type of leave and the dates thruout the year. can you guide me to the similar report in reckon payroll please.

Answers

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 108 Reckon Staff
    edited December 2023

Hi @Saz02h,

If you were to navigate to the report section of Payroll, you will be able to generate a leave report. You are able to see the leave amount they have available and type of leave. Unfortunately, at this time the dates throughout the year are not shown.

I do understand some unique features that were in Payroll Premier aren't in the new Reckon Payroll just yet and if you have any suggestions, please make them on https://ideas.reckon.com/ as we value your feedback.

If you require further clarification or assistance, please reach out to me.

Thank you and have a lovely day.

Cheers,

Lucas

• Saz02h

ok, this is a very important report for us to double leave balances at the end of the year so i will comment on the other website you suggested. thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,195 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2023

Hi @Saz02h

Just adding to the info above. You can add specific dates that leave is taken when creating a pay run in Reckon Payroll, info on this linked below.

Reckon Payroll update - Leave dates can be entered in pay run 🆕🌴

You can then see which leave is taken along with their corresponding dates taken in the Payroll Detail report.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Saz02h

thanks rav, but to get the leave taken for the year we dont want to have to print the whole report and then search for the annual leave dates from every payroll. the old leave taken report was quite handy

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 108 Reckon Staff

Hi @Saz02h,

We're sorry for the inconvenience and hope that this is a feature that can be added in the future.

If you require any assistance, please reach out.

Cheers,

Lucas