Leave balances and accrual value report incorrect

Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,243 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

One employee shows a balance on this report but in her details it clearly shows 0.00 for outstanding leave. Also when processing a pay with leave I can no longer see the leave balance as in the original Reckon One Payroll

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,195 Community Manager Community Manager

Morning Kris

I'll answer the second part first 😊. The ability to see leave balances within the payrun in Reckon Payroll is coming really soon, hopefully January but will let you know once that's confirmed.

In regard to the leave balances aspect, I think we might need to take a closer look at that. Is this a casual employee? Do they have annual/personal/other leave items setup in their profile and they entitled to accruing leave?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,243 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited December 2023

Morning Rav

The employee is a long term one but she has been on maternity leave and was paid parental leave some months ago. She has now returned as a casual and in her details she has no leave owing, but the leave balances report shows 15 odd hours. She also accrues personal leave

She has now received one pay since returning and the balance has calculated correctly for this pay but is still including the incorrect balance from the previous report, but in her details just one week's accrual is the correct balance

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 96 Reckon Staff
    edited December 2023

Hi @Kris_Williams

As Rav is away, I can have a look and investigate for you.

If you can share the details of the company book along with the email registered with the account. You can message me directly and I can check for you!

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year🎄

Regards

Tanvi

• Kris_Williams

Thank you @Tanvi_kataria - will do in the next day or 2