Reinstating an Employee

TonySmith
TonySmith Member Posts: 19

Hi

I am trying to reinstate an employee and the software will not let me do this as it wants a reason for termination however it won't let me enter anything. Can you help please as I need this urgently to process payroll, thanks

Jo

Answers

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 92 Reckon Staff

Hi @TonySmith

Thank you for your patience.

We are aware of an issue where a terminated employee can't reinstate, and details are not saving and out Dev team is currently working on the issue.

A quick question, when you terminated an employee. Did you process the final pay run for that employee?

Have you tried to edit the record for employee in the Reckon One Software?

Also, if you can share the details for your company book, we can have a look and help you with the issue. You can send me directly and will have a look for you. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• TonySmith
    TonySmith Member Posts: 19

I did do a final pay run and because it was over a year ago I can't do anything about it. I was told by Reckon technical team to add them again and change the display name which isn't great but it worked. This could be an issue for a lot of people hopefully it gets fixed soon, thanks for your help.

Regards

Jo

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 92 Reckon Staff

Yeah, that's correct.

It has been fixed for many but few of them still have the issue. Basically, the fix has been deployed and if the transition of Book to STP Phase 2 is before the fix, the book will still have the issue and those needs to be fixed individually.

I would say, if this is still an issue, please share your email address, Company Book, Name of the employee and share the book with support. So, we can escalate that to Dev team, and they will be able to fix that for you.

Please let me know by messaging me directly and will have a look for you.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year🎄

Regards

Tanvi