Unable to Revert to Draft more than one payrun

Alex Borodin
Alex Borodin Member Posts: 8 ✭

Trying to revert to draft in order to update some employee status before resubmitting STP reports, but it only lets me revert the most recent payrun. For every other one, it says that it successfully reverted to draft, but the status does not change on the pay runs. I've had an open case on this for months and haven't been able to get through to technical support for at least a week now (the last call I had with them, they said that the problem is a software bug and that others seem to have it.).

Wondering how many others have been struggling with getting Payroll to work properly after STP Phase 2 came in?

I'm getting very frustrated with this to the extent that I've stopped paying my Reckon monthly subscription and am looking to migrate to Xero or MYOB.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,195 Community Manager Community Manager

Morning @Alex Borodin

Sorry to hear you've been dealing with this issue for a fair while now, can you let me know the case number and I'll take a look to see where things are at with this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 108 Reckon Staff

Hi @Alex Borodin,

The error encountered by you is expected behavior when pay run has been paid or completed and payment made thru bank and being reconciled.

Can you please undo the last reconciliation through Reckon one like this screenshot below:

Please remove all the payments made linked to a pay-run

If you are still having this issue afterwards, please let us know. Thank you and speak soon.

Cheers,

Lucas

• Alex Borodin
    Alex Borodin Member Posts: 8 ✭

I tried undoing all the bank payments and the account had not been reconciled. Payroll still "pretends" to Revert to Draft but the status doesn't change. This is a software bug.

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 108 Reckon Staff

Hi @Alex Borodin,

Thank you for letting us know. We will get back to you shortly!

Cheers,

Lucas

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,195 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for the case details Alex, and I'm really sorry to see we haven't got back to you in a more timely fashion. I've fed this back to our support team and a senior technician will be in touch with you today.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.