WORKERS COMP

Options
JANE_9714211
JANE_9714211 Member Posts: 81 āœ­āœ­
edited March 19 in Reckon Payroll šŸš€

Hi Team,

We have an employee who we need to pay workers comp to but they have returned to work on normal duties.

Should we pay the workers comp as a separate pay from their normal pay or can we do them both within the same pay run? I have one workers comp pay item under the leave tab in Reckon Payroll as it isn't OTE. I hope this is right.

Thanks.

Comments

• JANE_9714211
    Options

Hi Team,

Could I please get an answer on this today as I need to pay them.

Thanks.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,457 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @JANE_9714211

There are no special requirements for worker's compensation to be paid in a separate pay run from regular pay however if you'd like to do so then you're more than welcome to.

ā„¹ļø Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JANE_9714211
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thanks for clearing that up. I just wasn't sure how to enter the details in this Reckon Payroll app. I'm used to the old Payroll Premier app.

• JANE_9714211
    edited March 19
    Options

Hi Rav,

I am in the middle of processing a pay run and workers comp option is not in the drop down list for me to add to the employee's pay. There's an option to create a workers comp pay item but I shouldn't have to as it's already there. I need help to resolve this asap!

Thanks.

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 147 Reckon Staff
    Options

Morning @JANE_9714211

• Have you set-up Workers Comp in the Old software that has been migrated to a new one?
    • Can you please confirm if the Workers Comp Items is existing in the software in the settings (Pay Items)?

I am happy for you to have a look and investigate in your book, if you can share your book name and the email address for the account. You can message me directly. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• JANE_9714211
    Options

Hi Tanvi,

I had the old workers comp from the old software but just created another one to see if I could add this to the pay. It won't allow me to add to the list.

I will DM you now.

Thanks.