Personal Money Management

sunnyblissbomb
sunnyblissbomb Member Posts: 15 Reckoner Reckoner

Does Reckon offer a personal money management tool? Every now and then I think I see something alluding to the fact that they do, but I can never find any information on it.

Answers

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 263 Reckon Staff

Hi @sunnyblissbomb,

What are you looking for specifically in a personal money management software? We may have something for you, but we want to make sure that we are meeting your requirements and needs for the software first.

Please let me know as soon as possible by replying to this thread and I will be happy to investigate further for you. Thank you and have a lovely day.

Cheers,

Lucas

• sunnyblissbomb

The usual I guess, management of income and expenses, assets and liabilities, budgets and reports. I don't really want bank feeds and I actually would prefer it to be an app rather than cloud-based, unless you can guarantee privacy and security. Definitely need it to include multi-currency including the obvious Cryptos, and I want it to be nice to use - nice to look at. I do have a very functional one right now that actually meets all of my needs, except it is so ugly. It has to work on a mac and preferably an iPhone too.

Bill scheduling is good, split transactions, expense management including uploading of receipts, and the ability to share with family members.

• sunnyblissbomb

Is there any answer to this?

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 263 Reckon Staff

Hi @sunnyblissbomb,

Unfortunately, we do not have these currently in our Reckon one software, but you can suggest some ideas on the ideas portal and hopefully we can implement some of the suggestions you make.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Thank you.

Lucas