Can I remove/delete an incorrect STP upload from the portal?

WCRC
WCRC Member Posts: 3 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi Support Team, I have a STP double entry upload on the portal. A co-worker was doing the wages/STP in my absence, and she incorrectly paid someone meaning they paid more tax than necessary, this wage payment was re-done on Reckon on my return. I then re-did the STP upload, and I thought I had selected 'update event' for my upload, but I mustn't have. So we now have two full payruns on the portal for the same date. Is there a way I can remove/delete the incorrect one?

Best Answers

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 312 Reckon Staff
    edited June 20 Answer ✓

Morning @WCRC

With STP Submissions on the Portal, unfortunately, there is no way to remove/delete the submitted entry.

However, the only option is that the duplicate pay run has to be left unnoticed and to make sure, to have the correct figures submitted at the EOFY as it will overwrite the submissions.

I hope this helps. Please let us know for any concerns. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 312 Reckon Staff
    Answer ✓

Yes, whatever Pay runs you have in the software and the Reported figures, those should be correct to have correct figures in EOFY report.

Answers

• WCRC
    WCRC Member Posts: 3 Novice Member Novice Member

Thanks Tanvi,

When the particular wage payment was redone, I had deleted the old payment to do the correct one so our EOFY figures should be correct and will then overwrite the submissions. Thank you.