Loading issues - Reckon Payroll (4 July 2024)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
edited August 5 in Reckon Payroll

Hi everyone

We're currently investigating an issue affecting Reckon Payroll where the page is constantly loading without progressing or extremely slow to load.

You may be encountering a screen similar to the below screenshot when trying to access Reckon Payroll currently. Our teams are currently looking into this as we speak.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing, particularly at this time of year.

Further updates to follow.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

ℹ️ UPDATE

If you are currently trying to access Reckon Payroll and encountering the above issue, please try the following in the interim;

• Open a new tab and head over to https://portal.reckon.com/ and sign in with your Reckon Payroll login credentials
    • Once you're logged in, click on Reckon Payroll on the left
    • Select your book and click the Open button

Our teams are continuing to investigate this and further updates will follow below.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Rav

ℹ️ UPDATE

Our dev team are currently in the process of testing a fix at the moment.

Provided testing is successful we'll roll this fix into Reckon Payroll but I'll post a further update on this once I've got confirmation from the team.

• Kali
    Kali Member Posts: 367 Reckon Star Reckon Star

Hi Rav,

Using your suggestion above is still producing the three dots for me.

I also get this message:

How far away are we from the fix?

Cheers,

• Rav

Shouldn't be too far away @Kali 🤞

Hoping to have a new update from the team in the next few minutes

• Kali
    Kali Member Posts: 367 Reckon Star Reckon Star

Great! Will this fix also fix the missing terminated employees from EOFY report?

• Rav
    edited July 4

✅ UPDATE: ISSUE RESOLVED

Hi everyone

The fix for this loading issue in Reckon Payroll has been deployed and access to Reckon Payroll should be back to normal. We're continuing to closely monitor the service currently.

If you're trying to access Reckon Payroll currently, please close your tab/browser and open a fresh tab navigate to https://payroll.reckon.com/ and sign in as normal.

Apologies again for the hassle and frustration this may have caused today. If you experience any ongoing loading or access issues to your Reckon Payroll service please let us know by creating a new post HERE and we'll do our best to assist.

• Suzeb
    Suzeb Member Posts: 8 Reckoner Reckoner

I am still having this issue. Gave up trying to open payroll last night. Logged out, shut down.

Tried again today in 2 different browsers but payroll still won't load.

• Rav

ℹ️ UPDATE

Hi everyone

We're investigating reports of the above issue continuing for some of our Reckon Payroll users following the release of the fix yesterday.

Initial observations suggests this is not affecting all Reckon Payroll users and our dev team are narrowing down on the current cause.

Apologies for the rough start to a Friday morning and I'll keep this post updated with further info as soon as I have it.

• Rav

ℹ️ UPDATE

Hi again everyone

Our dev team have a potential fix that is currently going through testing at the moment.

More info to follow soon.

• Pia
    Pia Member Posts: 75 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Rav

I was able to send terminated employees EOFY Stp file to ATO this morning.😀

• Therese R
    Therese R Member Posts: 90 Reckoner Reckoner

HI Rav

Any update to the timing of the fix please? Still unable to access Payroll.

• Rav

ℹ️ UPDATE

Hi @Therese R and everyone

We're not too far away from getting a fix out for this but the team are just reviewing one or two last remaining things before it can be released.

Thanks for your patience with us and apologies again for the hassle this causing today.

I'll post another update as soon as I have more info from the team.

• Therese R
    Therese R Member Posts: 90 Reckoner Reckoner

I hope so Rav - all these things have made the EOFY process this year extremely challenging.

• E-Lan
    E-Lan Member Posts: 28 Reckoner Reckoner

Is there any timeline when this will be fixed? need to process payroll for the week!

• Rav
    edited July 5

ℹ️ UPDATE - interim fix applied

Hi folks

Our dev team have just released an interim fix for this issue which should allow affected users to regain access to Reckon Payroll.

We're going to continue looking at and working on this at our end but for now, access should be restored for users who could not progress past the loading screen.

Please close any browser tabs and then access Reckon Payroll again as normal.

If you run into any trouble please let me know by leaving a reply below.

This discussion has been closed.