No report to ATO appearingf

stevec21
stevec21 Member Posts: 22 Reckoner Reckoner
edited July 5 in Reckon Payroll

I have done my first FY pay last night but did not get an option to Report to ATO. I went to the chat and was told techs were working behind the scenes and to try again this morning. I set the pay to draft and have just tried again with no success. As I have made no change to employees except pay rates is this a Reckon software issue and when will be fixed?

Ok online chat advised me there has been a change to the process to report. Would be nice if Reckon actually advised us of this. Dumb change anyway.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @stevec21

Can I just clarify, do you mean you're not seeing an Submit to ATO button after marking your pay run as paid?

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• stevec21

Yes that is correct.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for that.

Can I just confirm whether you've been able to send through STP submissions successfully prior to this occasion?

The reason I ask is, Reckon Payroll received an update today which will disable the Submit to ATO button if you haven't marked your Software ID as registered or there is missing information in your company details. With that said, there should be messaging on-screen to advise of this.

Can you head over into Settings ➑️ Company Details and just confirm that all of your details are complete. Also, Settings ➑️ Software ID ➑️ confirm that you have clicked I've registered my Software ID

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• stevec21

HI, Yes I've had no problems before. Why am i clicking register software when Ive already paid my subs, you in fact rang me with the deal two weeks ago. This seems overly officious.

• stevec21

Hi again, I've checked both software Id and Company details both are done and perfect. Looks to me like another Reckon update snafu.

• Rav

This doesn't sound related to your payments or subscription at all @stevec21 so we might need to take a closer look.

I've sent through an access request to your book will come through via email separately, if you can grant access when you've got a chance that would be great.

• stevec21

HI Rav,

I tried that link, it had expired. Still same problem. Curious thing too everytime i go in i get a message saying the page is taking me back to where i was before when its not where i finished the last time

• Rav

Morning @stevec21

I've resent the access request a couple of minutes ago so you should receive a new email separately for that. If you can grant access as soon as you get a chance so we can take a look and try to assist that would be great πŸ™‚

• stevec21

HI Rav,

it has been done.

• Rav

Thanks for that @stevec21

I've just had a look and I can see what you mean. Very odd, I can't say I've seen that before πŸ€”

On that note though, I can see the latest successful STP submission was sent on 11 July which is obviously after your initial post. I'm assuming the Submit to ATO button appeared when you created the pay run on that date or if not, can you advise how that particular submission went through?

Sorry for the questions, just need to gather some information here as I'll need to get my developers to take a closer look on what's happening here.

• stevec21

No same problem occurred. On line chat on the 5th gave me the idea of going to payruns, then click on the three dots next to the end figure. That give you the option to Send to ATO.

• Rav

Thanks @stevec21, its certainly a strange issue and not one that I've seen before.

With that said, I've sent a ticket over to our product dev team to investigate why this is happening and work out how we can rectify this. I'll keep you posted with info as soon as I receive it from the team.

• stevec21

HI Rav,

one other thing that could be part of this problem. Everytime I open payroll it comes up with restoring session to previous page.

• Rav

Hi @stevec21

Apologies for my delay in getting back to you, I've been away for a couple of weeks unexpectedly.

Just wanted to let you know the product development team have got this ticket on the list to work on and rectify in an upcoming release. At this stage we haven't received any other reports of this so its a bit of a strange one. I don't have a timeframe to share with you just yet but I'll keep you posted on that as soon as I do get that info from the team.

• stevec21

Hi, it would seem the team have fixed teh issue as the report to ATO button appeared last week. Ill let you know if anything changes.

• Rav

Thanks @JANE_9714211, appreciate your report on this.

I'm glad that its back to normal for you both but yes please do sing out if you notice this occurring again at any point.