Re Bank Payments in Reckon One

ROB PAYNE
ROB PAYNE Member Posts: 23 Reckoner Reckoner
edited August 8 in Reckon Payroll

It seems that a wage record in the payment list has duplicated or corrupted and is sitting in the unprocessed part.

Ive checked the transactions and they are all in the bank ok

If I delete this unprocessed payment - Is that ok - and it wont affect any reconcilled payments in the transaction list and bank ??

thanks

Comments

• Alexis McKeown
    Alexis McKeown Reckon Staff Posts: 368 Reckon Staff

Dear @ROB PAYNE ,

You should be completely okay to delete this payment.

It should not affect the figures negatively.

This can sometimes occur on Reckon One's behalf when the internet cuts or drops during the processing of pays, and usually results in two payments: one to the employees, and one to their super.

Realistically, you should delete this pay, then process the bank payment for the payroll, and ensure only one payment is generated.

Kind regards,

Alexander McKeown

Reckon Senior Technical Support

• ROB PAYNE

Thanks

What about when i generate a new bank payment

In the "add payment items" there are a number of transaction sitting there and I cant seem to delete them

Can I make a "Dummy" transaction - then delete the transaction ??

Frustrating that there is no "DELETE" button on this list

• ROB PAYNE

And ALSO now I found that some are from inactive EMPLOYEES and its says I need to reactivate them to delete or add them to a bank transaction ???

• ROB PAYNE

This is frustrating !!!

• Alexis McKeown

Dear @ROB PAYNE ,

My apologies you are facing so many issues.

For the first instance, you can add in any amount of payments into a Bank Payment - just beware that some items, if added to a bank payment, can cause some reporting issues.

As for the error you're encountering, you will encounter this when an employee is marked as terminated or incomplete. You may need to complete an employee's record, as well as any details on their profile, before they can be paid.

Kind regards,

Alexander McKeown

• ROB PAYNE

Thanks Alex — problem is that these payments are all up to 3 years old - and "NON RELEVANT" and I just want to delete them from that payment items list to make it cleaner and easier for future payments….

BTW - that list doesnt even have a scroll down bar on the right — AGAIN very frustrating when having many payments to add to a bank payment — surely its easy to add a scroll down bar on the right !!!

• Alexis McKeown

Dear @ROB PAYNE ,

What you could reasonably do is add filters to when you select Payment Items - you could do this to visually cull each payment item from being selectable for processing a bank payment.

Simply click the Filter icon next to the Date column, and then enter in a date range that's more relevant to the transactions you wish to select.

This should help reduce the amount of transactions on-screen.

Kind regards,

Alexander McKeown

• ROB PAYNE

Ok Good point - Ill try that

What about the scroll bar ??

• Alexis McKeown

Dear @ROB PAYNE ,

Unfortunately, I can't quite comment on a solution other than increasing the amount of transactions shown per page.

We do, however, have a website where you can suggest ideas, features, and implementations into the product, which our development team check frequently.

You can find it at https://ideas.reckon.com/ - here users vote and suggest ideas for all of our products - it might be best to post the idea there, where it would have greater development visibility.

Kind regards,

Alexander McKeown

• ROB PAYNE

Ok thanks

Ive added it to the Ideas

ROB

• Alexis McKeown

Dear @ROB PAYNE ,

Thank you for adding your idea there.

If there's anything else you need help with, you're always welcome to post on the Community. 😃

Kind regards,

Alexander McKeown