Personnel Plus 2022

Have Reckon Personnel Plus 2022.

I was having problems with this program taking a long time to load. Decided to download and reinstall the program. The program now starts to open and displays " Enter password "and then it just hangs and will not open. Any suggestion on how to fix this problem. Have downloaded and installed "Revo Uninstaller" to clean up unwanted files, but to no avail .I do not have any problems loading all the other programs on my computer. Just Reckon .

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

HI @Terry Stewart_7645747

Is it asking you to enter a password specifically or is it asking you to activate the software?

Can you please take a screenshot and post it here as it might help us understand what's happening. For info on how to post a screenshot, click HERE.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,342 Personal Range Elite Expert Personal Range Expert

Please give me a call and we will sort it with you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Terry Stewart_7645747
    Terry Stewart_7645747 Member Posts: 5 Reckoner Reckoner

The password is my own password that I use to open the program. As soon as I insert my password and enter the program hangs and does not load

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,342 Personal Range Elite Expert Personal Range Expert

Try opening it with the sample file, there are a few other things that need to be looked at, file location, file name etc.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com