i would like to send a pdf customer letter as a direct mail out via email to all customers in my dat

David Griffen
David Griffen Member Posts: 1

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Welcome to the Community David,

Unfortunately sending outbound letters via email is not available within Reckon Accounts at this point.

There are a number of pre-loaded letter templates (Company > Prepare letters with envelopes > Customer Letter Templates) available for you to choose from to save, print and post. Alternatively, you can customise your own letter and tailor it to your own requirements.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi David

You could try making a report on customer name & email, then export the report to excel.

Then try to import it into microsoft access and make a data base - from there you should be able to mail merge a letter to the email list.

I am not overly familiar with Access or if it will work, it was a thought.

Once in excel format you should be able to copy and paste the email address into one email to: or Bcc: line and send the letter from there.

Kim@kwikbooks.com.au 
  • Arthur Bortz
    Arthur Bortz Member Posts: 39
    edited November 2016
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Emailing all customers in my database with a PDF attachemnt. Is there a way to email my customers with a PDF brochure