i would like to send a pdf customer letter as a direct mail out via email to all customers in my dat

David GriffenDavid Griffen Member Posts: 1

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,917 Administrator
    edited February 2017
    Welcome to the Community David,

Unfortunately sending outbound letters via email is not available within Reckon Accounts at this point.

There are a number of pre-loaded letter templates (Company > Prepare letters with envelopes > Customer Letter Templates) available for you to choose from to save, print and post. Alternatively, you can customise your own letter and tailor it to your own requirements.
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 876
    edited April 11
    Hi David

You could try making a report on customer name & email, then export the report to excel.

Then try to import it into microsoft access and make a data base - from there you should be able to mail merge a letter to the email list.

I am not overly familiar with Access or if it will work, it was a thought.

Once in excel format you should be able to copy and paste the email address into one email to: or Bcc: line and send the letter from there.

[email protected] 
  • Arthur BortzArthur Bortz Member Posts: 38
    edited November 2016
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Emailing all customers in my database with a PDF attachemnt. Is there a way to email my customers with a PDF brochure