Choose your own Payment Method

Stuart WrightStuart Wright Member Posts: 28
edited August 2019 in Reckon One
I would dearly like to be able to choose from the existing Payment Methods and add my own, as an option in Settings.
For instance you now work so well with PayPal, and are looking at other 3rd party payment providers as options, it would be good to include them.
I also find the inclusion of American Express and other credit and debit providers too much as a small provider, I do not have the need for offering those services,
Lastly, perhaps there could be a report built on the popularity of each payment type.

Comments

• Prashant ThakurPrashant Thakur Reckon Staff Posts: 1
    edited December 2016
    Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your post and Welcome to Reckon community.

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions.However, currently you can only select from the options available under payment services. We will let you know if any other 3rd party providers are added as a payment option in future.

Regards,

Prashant Thakur
  • ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I dont like Papal their fees are extortionate. And their alleged dispute settlement alleged procedures leave a lot to be desired. My other payment service uses a bank. Theres never a problem. Ever.
  • Stuart WrightStuart Wright Member Posts: 28
    edited July 2017
    For background, mine is a not for profit group, selling services only, not products. We are using a club account at the bank that has limited functionality. PayPal, integrated with R1 is great, and my request is just an idea that would make my job easier.
    edited December 2016
    Correct Andrew and Papal have a pretty poor record in Australia. This is not a state secret. Im very happy with my provider. And the fees are cheaper too
  • Stuart WrightStuart Wright Member Posts: 28
    edited December 2016
    Stay on topic gents. Who you use is your choice.
    edited December 2016
    It would be nice to have options Stu.
  • BWPandaBWPanda Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2017
    Adding/editing payment types would be a nice feature. Having the ability to remove unnecessary types like the credit cards and cheque would make it simpler for small organisations, and the ability to add new payment types, such as Direct Debit, would be great.