Printing Issues

Vanessa Lander
Vanessa Lander Member Posts: 16
edited December 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Reckon Hosting - over the weekend and today all i have managed to print is 2 invoices. all i get is a grey screen and frozen. i have cleared my crache and still nothing getting very fustrated. 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2017
    Hi Vanessa,
    Can you please exit the file through File > Exit then head into the Hosted control panel and end any active sessions under the 'Log off Remote Sessions' area.
    Logout (use the logout option in the top right corner) close your browser and then try again.

Try again after a couple of minutes, does the issue persist after this?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Vanessa Lander
    edited December 2017

Hi Rav, I have tried this a couple of times and even re-started the whole computer today I have printed 1 invoice and then go to print an quotation now again the system has frozen on  a white screen. this has only started doing its since Friday has there been any changes made to the system as this is really starting to get frustrating especially when I have clients waiting for receipts etc. 

so to answer your question yes the issue is persisting.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for getting back to me Vanessa, no changes to the Hosted system at all so a bit strange that its only just started occurring.

Which browser are you using when you encounter this problem? Can I get you try an alternative browser and see if the issue replicates? Also clearing your cache and cookies would be a good step. Just want to isolate where the problem is stemming from. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Vanessa Lander
    edited December 2017
    Browser is the same one i have always been using - google chrome
    and yes I have cleared the cache and cookies but still same issues
    I had a good run today printed about 10 quotes and invoices now its back to nothing. Have shut everything down and re-started the computer hoping this would help but to no avail. any other ideas
  • Vanessa Lander
    edited December 2017
    Seems like this is a continuing problem
    I am using Accounts Hosted 2016 and had some changes happen over night, including the way printing works. Was working fine this morning but now when selecting print the print box appears, then a note saying 'printing report please wait' and then it disappears and nothing happens.
    Any help greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Photo of Rachel

Rachel

• 566 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

0Share
  • Rav
    edited December 2017
    Hey there Vanessa,
    I think the best thing from here would be to give our Hosted support team a call so that a technician can take a closer look into this, particularly when you're actively experiencing the problem.
    The post you've copied above is from a widespread server issue which affected NZ Hosted users in March. There aren't any widespread issues at the moment but I'd definitely recommend having a chat with us so we can diagnose what is causing your specific and recurring symptoms.