Reckon Portal single touch payroll upload errors

2»

Comments

• Rebecca O'HaraRebecca O'Hara Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Thank you so much Rav all sorted and uploaded now. Your assistance it greatly appreciated. :-)
  • Karen NelsonKaren Nelson Member Posts: 7
    edited March 18
    Hi.  Just wondering if anyone can assist.  I loaded the first payroll run with STP and the first time it got rejected as the company name didn't match.  Fixed this problem only to find the PAYG totals did not populate on the summary window yet they are there when I click on detail.  How do I fix this problem as it is not correct and am getting a message that it is queued.
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,785 Administrator
    edited July 2018
    Hi Karen,
    Can you give me the exact message that you're receiving please?
  • Kate JahkeKate Jahke Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav, 
    when attempting to submit my first STP I am receiving the following message:
    A data validation error has occurred, please check all employee data
    Is there a way to ascertain which employee has the error or what the error could be? 
    edited July 2018
    Hi Kate,
    I'm just having a chat with our devs about that particular error message as I think its a new one and its being reviewed on our end as we speak.

Can I ask, are you using Reckon Accounts Business/Hosted or some other Reckon product? Also, where specifically are you getting that error? After inputting your digital signature and hitting the submit button? Or at some other stage?
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for getting back so quick. I am using Payroll Premier 2018-2019 software. I can successfully upload the file, I then hit submit, agree to the declaration and hit confirm. I then receive the error message. 
    edited July 2018
    Hi Kate,
    Our devs are in the process of releasing a fix to address that error. It should be live in about an hour. 

Can you please try it again at say 3:00pm (AEST) and let me know if you have any further trouble?

Apologies for the hassle.
    edited July 2018
    Thank you Rav. The error message no longer appears and my file successfully uploaded. Thank you for your assistance. 
    Kate