I can't email direct from Reckon again, how do I fix this? Also is there a list of emails I have se

Options
Nicole Cook
Nicole Cook Member Posts: 2
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I can't email direct from Reckon again, how do I fix this? Also is there anywhere that I can check to see a list of emails I have sent through Reckon?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Options
    What is happening specifically when you try to email from Reckon Accounts Hosted?
    Where in the process is it failing for you? Are you getting an error message? If so, what is it?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nicole Cook
    Nicole Cook Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi, No error message at all, it looks just like the email has gone through.  I only realised there was a problem yesterday when a customer requested a statement along with three invoices and I went into Reckon and "sent" them and then the customer rang two hours later to ask where they were.  I then printed and scanned and sent them manually so to speak so I know that my email system is working and that the correct email address is recorded in Reckon.  I have tested it this morning and it is still not working so now I am very concerned as to how long I have been sending emails of invoices etc and the customer has just not been receiving them.  Is there a "log" or something of emails sent through Reckon?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Has the recipient confirmed that it hasn't been diverted into their Spam/Junk email folder? Are you aware if the recipient has added the Hosted email address as a 'safe sender'? (exact name/function will depend on their email program)

Are you aware if this is occurring to just this one recipient or others/all customers?

Are you able to test by sending an outbound email from Reckon Accounts Hosted to yourself and confirm if you are able to receive it successfully?

In terms of an email log, Reckon Accounts Hosted creates a text log file for the last 5 days. More info here -
    How to locate the message ID of a failed email in Reckon Accounts Hosted

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• ST_7066710
    ST_7066710 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I set up an email account that all of my Reckon emails are copied to automatically.
    That way if a customer claims they haven't received an email I can forward it from my email account.

To set up in Reckon Hosted go to Edit / Preferences / Send Forms / Company Preferences/ Bcc