How to Cancel Credit Card payment to Reckon One. Account Cancellation.

Braiden Enders
Braiden Enders Member Posts: 1
edited June 2019 in Reckon One
How do i cancel my subscription? I've called the 1300 number provided when trying to cancel and have not been able to get through to anyone to cancel my account, i've just been stuck on hold.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hi Braiden,
    I've just checked in with the team and there is no wait time for them at the moment. Did you select option 1 for Reckon One or 2 for Reckon One technical support? If you'd like to cancel your subscription please select option 1 which the correct team you'll need to speak with and they'll be able to assist. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Carm
    Carm Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    cannot cancel either. I waited 13 minutes yesterday and another 10 minutes today before giving up. Also called several times yesterday and today, and the wait time has been "10 minutes" "30 minutes" or "40 minutes". Is there a call-back system??
  • Andrew Jack
    Andrew Jack Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2019
    Just sat on hold for 20 minutes trying to cancel my Reckon One account too.  The option I'm given on the NZ number is 1 for hosted support and 2 for Reckon One. Tried 2, just sat there for twenty minutes listening to a music loop.

You guys need an online cancellation system.

If I can't cancel my account over the phone, what's my next option? 

• F Metford
    F Metford Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    I am also trying to cancel the first subscription I purchased and a couple of modules I won't be needing. When I select option 1 for Reckon One Customer Services and Sales, and am told the call centre has reached capacity and can't take any further calls. What is the next way to resolve my purchase transactions?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Andrew & F Metford,
    If this hasn't been sorted for you as yet, please shoot an email to our Reckon One team with your details and the book that you wish you have cancelled to reckonone@reckon.com

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• F Metford
    F Metford Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    Thanks Rav. Before seeing your email response I had been on hold for 1hour and 25min, 33seconds...