Personal Plus 2020.

Cate Henry
Cate Henry Member Posts: 1
Personal Plus 2020. Have installed it but when I close and log out the next day I cant get in. Message is "Reckon Accounts is unable to find a valid Licence for this computer" etc.etc. I have to Uninstall and Install again every time I log out. I have rung Customer Service but they weren't too helpful so I emaileill waiting. Strange that they were very responsive to my queries until I had paid.Thank you Cate Henry

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Hi Cate,
    Can you please try activating again and ensure you have a file open as well.

Also, failing that can you please try moving your datafile (.qdf) with all its ancillary files (.qph, hcx, idx, etc) to the Public folder. (C:\Users\Public\Documents) and try again.

Best way is to create a backup with the Backup data to compressed archive (.rkn) file option selected then restore it to the new folder/location.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.