AUTO PRINT

Options
ANITABROWN05
ANITABROWN05 Member Posts: 2

Hey, does anyone know how I can remove auto print when I send invoices? I sent an invoice to my other email address to see what the customer was talking about and the invoice gets sent through with something called pasted graphic attachment. I think this is what she is talking about. Can I remove this so I cam just sending the invoices without this attachment?

Anita.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Anita,

I've just tested out sending a few invoices from Hosted to a couple of my email addresses and they seemed to work as normal.. in the sense that the only attachment was the invoice PDF.

Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing attached in your email copy here. (Feel free to black out any email addresses etc).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• ANITABROWN05
    ANITABROWN05 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi, i will try. I hope it works. thanks:)

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    Options

My belief is that this has to do with the PDF printer you are using as the final step in creating the PDF copy. Ever since I have used the option "Microsoft Print to PDF" when printing/saving, I no longer have this problem. Prior to that, every receipt (in my case) would automatically print if it was opened.

John L G