If you want to know or have been asked to provide information regarding your data file, you can see relevant info on the built-in Product Information screen.
For desktop users:
You need to make sure that you have the Reckon Accounts software open.
For Hosted users:
You need to make sure that you have logged into the Reckon Accounts Hosted platform and that you have the Reckon Accounts Hosted application launched / open.
To display the Product Information screen:
1) Press and hold down the CTRL key
2) Simultaneously press the number 1 key on your keyboard (not the 1 on the number pad).
This is the keyboard sequence CTRL+1
3) Release both keys
4) The Product Information screen will now be displayed
You can use this screen to find out useful information about the company data file that is currently opened.
- Data File Folder Location
- Data File Size
- Actions such as upgrading to a newer version, data file rebuilds, data file condense/clean up
- Total number of transactions within the data file
- Number of records in each specific list type
Reckon Accounts Hosted Product Information window
Example of a Reckon Accounts Business range (desktop) Product Information window
Reckon Data Recovery Team
Be the first to post a reply!