Printer not activated, error code -30 Reckon EasyStart 2015

Options
Sarah_8122592
Sarah_8122592 Member Posts: 2
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hello, looking some help. I have recently installed EasyStart 15 and cannot save PDFs or email invoices/receipts. I get message 'printer not activated error -30' Reckon Accounts V4 PDF Converter is sitting in my devices but am unsure why it has not been activated. Shouldn't this have been automatic when installing EasyStart? I am running Windows 8.1

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Sarah,
    Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with EasyStart.

There's a thread here with some information in regard to the error message you're receiving which might be of help -
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-accounts-emailing-printing-save-to-pdf-with-error-...

As you're operating Windows 8.1, the instructions pertaining to Windows 7 should apply in your case.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sarah_8122592
    Sarah_8122592 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2017
    Options
    thanks Rav. I thought that I had done this right. However after restarting the computer the converter it isn't even listed under my devices now. Not sure what I've done
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me Sarah.

Let's try uninstalling your PDF converter then reinstalling it correctly.

Try out the steps here and let me know if there's any success
    http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=4546

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.