How do i set up Bank Feed in Reckon Hosted?

Options
Vanessa_8363189
Vanessa_8363189 Member Posts: 8
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Hi Guys, 
I would like to set up a bank feed or bank link in Reckon Hosted. Is this possible and how do i go about doing this?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Vanessa,
    Welcome to the Community

Check out the following two videos which will help you sign up and configure bank feeds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HEF3EfJPVc

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Vanessa_8363189
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Thanks Rav, this is exactly what I was after!!
    Would you by any chance have a video of how to do the bank reconciliation once this has been set up?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Excellent to hear Vanessa!

Check out the following videos I've linked, are they what you're after?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IuELkLzxrM

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Vanessa_8363189
    edited August 2016
    Options
    That's Perfect!!
    Thank you again!
  • Rav
    edited December 2016
    Options
    No problem at all :)

We've got a range of instructional videos on our YouTube channel, our specific Reckon Accounts Hosted playlist is here

Cheers
    Rav

• Vandana
    Vandana Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hi Rav,

I am unable to import bank data. I am getting an error. It says you do not have permission to request bank feed for this account , please check account number. I have done everything possible, checked bank account details, branch code etc etc. Can you please help what would be wrong here?