How do i print a bank rec report?

Options
Vanessa_8363189
Vanessa_8363189 Member Posts: 8
edited August 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have just done a bank reconciliation through the online banking centre (This is my first one, previously I had done a manual bank rec)

How do I print a bank rec report to show which transactions have or have not been reconciled?

It is a good way to confirm the bank balances are correct, and to check that no-one has changed or deleted previously reconciled transactions.

Or, do I have to then go to Banking - reconcile, and complete a bank rec like i would usually do? The transactions are showing up as unreconciled for the bank account i just processed, or does that mean i have done something wrong?

I am using Accounts Hosted.

Thanks.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hi Vanessa,

Yes you will need to go to Banking > Reconcile. The transactions you processed through the Online Banking Centre should now be ticked in this reconciliation.

You can then complete the reconciliation and click on Reconcile Now. A display/print window will open which will allow you to print the report.

Hope that helps

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Vittorio Piacente_9639303
    Vittorio Piacente_9639303 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2020
    Options
    what about a yearly report of bank