Cant add New Invoices or Pay Bills ... no option now.

Options
Nikki Munday
Nikki Munday Member Posts: 3
edited April 2017 in Reckon One
my accounts payable and receivable will no longer let me add more. I have done a Profit and Loss today for the month so I am not locked out. But the ADD and PAYMENT options are not showing now. Can someone help ??thanks in advance. I pay $8 a month.    I have no trouble up til today ...I had the trial first ...for 20 days and changed over to purchasing a monthly program paid 1st payment 3/3 .....no second payment has been removed as yet ?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Sorry to hear this Nikki,

Just checking in, is this still a problem for you this morning?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nikki Munday
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Thankyou for your reply ...overnight it appears to have fixed itself  I have ADD and PAYMENT now and have completed the jobs I needed to do.   Very odd that it changed its format ....it had me wondering if I was locked out.    Love this Reckon, so I would have been disappointed if I had not found it was back to normal .... and no it was not the operator ...I promise :) 

• Nikki Munday
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Thankyou Rav,  I have only just checked my emails for today. Sorry for the late reply.