How can I enter earlier transactions without using double-entry journal method?

Fiona Louie
Fiona Louie Member Posts: 1
edited April 2017 in Reckon One
I am an experienced user of Reckon Accounts Plus but am looking at Reckon One Core for my brother-in-law's sole trader business.  He only registered for GST this February but we would like to enter all transactions from 1/7/16 to create the full financial year's transactions.  

I am having trouble working out how to enter all the historical transactions without using double-entry journal entries.  In Reckon Accounts all I need to do is open the Cheque window and enter the transactions directly, which allows me to post each transaction to the relevant account list and bank. 

How can I do that in Reckon One?  His wife will be taking over the data entry and she is not experienced and the double-entry system would be unworkable for her, not to mention too time-consuming.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2017
    Hi Fiona,

Check out the Day to Day options in the navigation menu on the left. You'll be able to use options like Invoices, Receive Money, Make payments, Bills etc.

Also, check out our Reckon One How-To YouTube Playlist HERE for walkthroughs on Reckon One's functions and how to perform various tasks.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.