When I try to open Reckon One the Set Up screen appears & I cannot get past this screeen.

Maude Valley
Maude Valley Member Posts: 3
edited September 2017 in Reckon One
When I try to open Reckon One the Set Up screen appears & I have to enter the Entity Type & financial Dates but I cannot get past this screeen. No messages or indication why. Is this a problem with Reckon or is it setting on our internet browser. 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2017
    Hi there,

Welcome to the Community Maude Valley.

Which browser are you attempting this on? Does the same issue occur when you attempting from a different browser?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Maude Valley
    edited September 2017
    Have tried in Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox and have the same issue.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited June 2017
    Hello Maude Valley,

Are you still experiencing this behaviour?

regards,
    john
  • Maude Valley
    edited June 2017
    Appears to be working OK now
  • Ian Porter
    Ian Porter Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2017
    I am having the same problem. When I try to progress past the 'Set Up Reckon One' it wont go any further. Thoughts? 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    Hi there Ian, sorry to hear you're having some trouble.

Is this still happening for you today? Which browser are you using? Does the same issue occur when you try on an alternative browser?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ian Porter
    Ian Porter Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2017
    Hi Rav,
    Tried different browsers, but no good, however I spoke to Reckon about this and they fixed the issue for me. I have previous trailed reckon and was opening a book i had created on the 30 day trial. This would not open after activating the account. By changing the name of this book it opened. All good now.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited September 2017
    Good to hear Ian.

regards,
    John.