Emailing payslips from Reckon Accounts Hosted

Floss
Floss Member Posts: 1
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I am new to Recko Accounts Hosted.  Have emailed out payslips and seemed to be all fine from my end but employees are not receiving their emailed payslips at their end.  Any suggestions?

Comments

• Liz Brims_8302024
    Liz Brims_8302024 Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2019
    Hi Floss,

How many staff do you need to email?  Because the email goes straight from Reckon Hosted the recipient's email often puts these emails in the Junk folder so have them check there first.  Other than that you can print the pay slip to PDF and attach to an email.  Its time consuming if you have a large number of staff but at least they receive it this way.  Hope this helps.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    Just adding to Liz's post above, you want to check out this KB article for info on the Accounts Hosted email process and some tips on ensuring successful delivery -

Customers receiving emails from accountshosted@reckon.com and not from my email address

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jeanette_9269711
    Jeanette_9269711 Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2017
    If you put a cc or bc  (Not sure which  one)  back to your Email as well it will notify you that the payslips have been delivered.   That will indicate that there is a problem with the employees email.
  • Jason JT Thurley
    Jason JT Thurley Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2018
    This is an ongoing problem that Reckon will blame on the customer. I've done everything they said and more and more of my customers are not receiving my invoices causing me to be constantly in the red. You cant ask your customers to create a rule for an email that never hits their server to begin with, which is what is happening. I'm going to XERO as soon as I get organised.