Bank Feeds how many transactions per month.

Nick Woods
Nick Woods Member Posts: 4
edited November 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I have approx bank accounts that I want to hook up to Bank Feeds. I am not sure what they mean when they say for $3/mth for 'up to 100 transactions' Is this transactions per day or per month. CHEERS!! month

Comments

• Nick Woods
    edited November 2017
    '7 bank acounts'
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2017
    Hi Nick, welcome to the Reckon Community

Reckon One BankData has 3 plans; 100 transactions per month ($3/month), 250 transactions per month ($5/month) and 500 transactions per month ($7/month)

https://www.reckon.com/au/one/modules/bank-reconciliation/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nick Woods
    edited November 2017
    Thank you. Does that '500' (or 100 or 250) transactions per month cover all my accounts or for each account? CHEERS!!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2017
    Hi Nick,
    Are you using Reckon One or Reckon Accounts (Desktop or Hosted)?

If you're using Reckon One, how many books are you running?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nick Woods
    edited November 2017
    Hosted. Currently have six entities and about to become seven.
  • Rav
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for that, in your case the allocation will cover all 7 bank accounts ie. 500 transactions per month for all 7 bank accounts (if you choose that option).