Hello, Is it possible to easily import a .QBW file created with Quickbooks Pro 2008-2009 into Reckon

Options
Dave Gamble
Dave Gamble Member Posts: 1
edited March 2019 in Reckon One

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi Dave, welcome to the Reckon Community.
    To transfer over to Reckon One with your existing file it will need to go through our data conversion service.

We've got a free conversion offer at the moment which includes chart of accounts, item list (inventory quantities on hand are not included), customer list, supplier list and employees (name and address only). Custom conversions are also available if you need data brought over outside of the scope above and the team can provide you a quote on this if required.

Check out this page for full info and inclusions of our free conversion offer -
    http://go.reckon.com/convert-to-reckon-one/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Andrew Shelley
    Andrew Shelley Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2019
    Options
    So the answer to Dave was "no, it's not easy". My follow up question is can we import Quickbooks transaction files? I need this for the initial Reckon set-up as well as for some ongoing aspects of how my business systems work.