Can I change font size on estimates?

Terry_9589559
Terry_9589559 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2018 in Reckon One
I am using Reckon One & have just started using the Estimates function. I have customised the Standard template fine with all of the fields that I need. The one thing I can't seem to change is the font size. For the invoices, when you click 'manage templates' to edit the fields the font type and size is above the header, content & footer to be edited. I would have thought this would be the same when managing the templates for Estimates?? Can the font type and size be edited for Estimates and if so, where do I do this?
Thanks. 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Terry,

Font size on the Estimates template can't be altered in the same way as invoices as yet. It would be great if you could submit this as a product suggestion, you can do this by clicking on the Help icon when logged into Reckon One > Submit a product suggestion > You will then be taken directly to the Reckon One Ideas portal when you can submit this and it will go through to our Reckon One dev team.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Buffalo House
    Buffalo House Member Posts: 4

I have the same issue. Just couldn't be bothered looking into it for ages, and will defiantly give up now, as I see nothing has been done since 2018, and it is now 2022!