mobile app

Lucian
Lucian Member Posts: 4
edited March 2018 in Reckon One
Please let me know if you have an app which takes pictures of the receipts and process them. I'll use Reckon just it has this feature. I use now a free one imagehttps://www.waveapps.com/receipts, and it works perfectly for me. Thanks.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Lucian,

The AutoEntry add-on which integrates with Reckon One and automates data entry by accurately capturing, analysing and posting all of your bills, invoices & receipts straight into Reckon One -
    There's more info here - https://www.reckon.com/marketplace/add-on/autoentry/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lucian
    edited March 2018
    Thanks.
    I uploaded a receipt a half an hour ago and still processing. What's going on if I have 10 - 15 receipts/day?
    Cheers
  • Lucian
    edited March 2018
    Wow! one hour for 1 receipt, for a paid app????

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Lucian,
    Are you trialing it at the moment? Is every upload you've tried performing slowly? ie. have you tried another one and is it still slow?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited March 2018
    Let me clarify,
    Did it take an hour from your phone/tablet to AutoEntry OR an hour from AutoEntry to Reckon One?

• Lucian
    edited March 2018
    I didn't check reckon, yet. Just the app. The second receipt I uploaded through the phone was processed after 1:20 hrs.
    And anyway, it's too expensive, paying c40 -50/receipt. If I have 20 parking receipts os $2 each, I should pay approx. $10. No way.