Copy and Paste

Brett Warner
Brett Warner Member Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
New Version as of 04/07/18 clip board function removed,  copy and paste does not work !!! Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018, Really need one or the other to work asap

Comments

• Rebs
    Rebs Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    yes it would be great

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    The clipboard has been removed and instead direct copy and paste ie. Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V is active in Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Did you try this?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Brett Warner
    Brett Warner Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    OK I was using right click copy and paste

• Rebs
    edited July 2018
    i tried that and it didn't work.

• Rebs
    edited July 2018
    when copy and pasting from within reckon the right click worked. but not when I'm copying from outside source.

• CEL_9723154
    CEL_9723154 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    I couldn't believe it when I discovered the clipboard was back within reckon, and even worse that we can once again no longer copy from an outside source.  This had been sorted, WHY has it been rolled back again?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    CEL,
    Just tested copying and pasting using Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V in Chrome from an external program INTO Reckon Accounts Hosted and it works fine. You'll notice there is no Clipboard.

See below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• CEL_9723154
    CEL_9723154 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Rav, that is very strange because it definitely does not work for me!  Ctrl+C to copy, I can then paste (ctrl+v) into word for example, but not into Reckon - nothing happens.  It is also frustrating that the local clipboard has reappeared when copying FROM Reckon Accounts Hosted, having to close this window every time I copy is just an unnecessary step, I'm curious as to why this has reappeared?