Frozen screen after printing issue

Matthew Smith_9687267
Matthew Smith_9687267 Member Posts: 6
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
We are using Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018.

This morning I attempted to print out a document and the window which appears to generate the invoice seemed to get stuck and the time taken to produce the document got to over 300 seconds (it generally takes about 3-4 seconds). As it seemed like it would not print, I closed this window. Reckon now appears to be stuck and I can no longer access anything or close the other small printing window that remains on the screen (see screen dump). I have tried exiting the Reckon tab and then logging back in but it takes be back to the same screen and remains frozenimage. Help! 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Matthew,
    Head into the Hosted control panel and log off your session by going into the 'Log off Remote Sessions' area.

Once that is done, logout in full by clicking the 'Logout' option in the top right corner. Close your browser and give it 3-5 full minutes before trying again. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Matthew Smith_9687267
    Matthew Smith_9687267 Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Rav, that process allowed me to regain access to Reckon Hosted Accounts.
    Cheers