Reckon one Payroll Process - very slow and can't create aba file , have to manually add each payrol

Mehul Patel
Mehul Patel Member Posts: 14
edited September 2018 in Reckon One
Please help, very frustrated with reckon one, very very slow, on each click, reckon take foreever to process. Payroll processed but many time reckon unable create aba, I have to manually add each employee to create aba, sometime it works but most of the time no luck. Not sure if its a problem in general or just me. Very disapointed with Reckon one software so far. 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Mehul,
    I'm sorry to hear your Reckon One experience isn't going too smoothly at the moment. 

While we did have some performance related issues yesterday morning, they were by and large resolved well before the time of your post.

Can you please let me know if you're continuing to experience these issues today?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mehul Patel
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav, its not a one off issue I am having. I do weekly payroll and after I finish payroll data entry and I click on Finish Pay and most of the time payroll status changed to 'Posted', but not 'Paid'. And if payroll status become 'Posted' that means, I have to manually enter each employees pay via Bank Payment to create aba file.
    I am facing another issue as well, when I do bank reconciliation, each entry takes roughly about 15 seconds once I click 'Reconcile'. By and large, my 1 hour task will take more than 2 hours, which is really annoying and waste of time. Is there any solution of this ongoing issue or this is how Reckon works? Thanks 
  • Mehul Patel
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav, any feedback?
  • Mehul Patel
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav, awaiting your response?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Mehul,
    I'd recommend taking a look at the Automatic Payments settings to give you the process you need.

More info on Automated Payments here -
    Reckon One Update - 25 May 2017

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.