Suncorp BankData issues

Options
Paul Westwood
Paul Westwood Member Posts: 6
edited November 2018 in Reckon One
It would be great, but seeing as I have not had a bank feed since Sept 28, and have since added payroll, I am paying $18 a month for nothing. Yodlee is a joke, I have wasted so much time and money on Reckon, yet you still cannot talk to Suncorp? So take my money a while longer whilst giving me nothing, and I will go get Quickbooks and be done here! Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Reckon One bank reconciliation UPGRADE!.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi Paul,
    I've had a chat with our BankData team this morning in relation to the issues you've described. While Suncorp has been subject to a number of technical issues in the last little while, we've had a quick look and can see there is data available up to the 9th of October. In the first instance I'd recommend changing your 'BankData Retrieve Last' field to 60-62 days in order to account for the transactions for that period.

Secondly, it looks as though there are a number of unlinked connections so our suggestion is to link to the highest Yodlee ID number and then refresh the connection by clicking 'Connect an Account' > Go to the latest Yodlee connection and click the 'Status' link. Reenter your banking credentials in order to refresh.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Paul Westwood
    Paul Westwood Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Thanks Rav, I am getting some progress with these tips. I will get back to you soon.