I am trying the Reckon One and am having difficulty setting up new users. I am wanting a further 2 u

Brian Anderson
Brian Anderson Member Posts: 4
edited November 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Comments

• Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited November 2018
    Hi Brian If you go on the home page were you select your book, left hand side there will be an option, I think it is Accounts, select that, then Staff Access, then add user. Hope this helps. Kind regards Kim Chapman
  • Brian Anderson
    edited November 2018
    Hi Kim

Many thanks for your reply. I can not find "Staff Access". Is this because I am not using Payroll?

Thanks Brian
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hi Brian,
    You'll find the Staff option on the Reckon Portal screen, just click on the 'Account' option on the left to expand and then 'Staff'

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Brian Anderson
    edited November 2018
    Hi Rav,

I found the "Add Staff" however it want's me to enter a users name or email to find a Reckon User.
    I am wanting to add/create a user not find one.

Regards
    Brian
  • Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited November 2018
    Hi Brian Thanks Rav. Are you clicking on the three dots, if so you are in the wrong place. You need to select Accounts from the drop down menu on the left, the select staff. It will search there email address (all users need an email address), if it can't find them, it will prompt you to add them, it will then send them an email prompting them to validste and setup a User. Kind regards Kim Chapman www.cosbiz.com.au
  • Brian Anderson
    edited November 2018
    Hi Kim

I really appreciate your help.

I have been in the correct area but had not entered their email address. I was entering their name instead of an email address.

Once again many thanks

Brian